1. Tell people the point or focus of your web site.
Explain to them what things they can do or which goals they can accomplish while visiting your site.
2. Make your visitors feel comfortable at your website.
Give them your main business address. Your visitors may not trust you if you’re using a P.O. Box.
3. Include a FAQ on Your Website or via E-mail on an Autoresponder.
This will give your customers an extra convenience without having to contact you.
4. Buy advertising space on discussion board websites.
They are usually arranged by subject; that makes them highly targeted. 80% Of All Advertising Is Wasted Due To This Common Mistake.
5. Start a Free E-mail Newsletter to Create Your Own Opt–in List.
Create a title that grabs readers attention. Submit it to free e-zine directories on the internet.
6. Record all your new promotion ideas into an idea journal.
Sometimes you can combine ideas to create new ones to increase your sales.
7. Convert your web site and free e-mail newsletter into different languages.
This will increase your over-all target market.
8. Make your classified ads stand out in a crowd.
Divide your price over a period of time to make it sound less. Offer a payment plan or show the per day price. Use all capitol letters in the headline, divide letter with extra spaces, add in text symbols, etc.
9. Remember your customer is always right, even if they are not.
Resolve all conflicts quickly and painlessly. They are the lifeblood of your business.
10. Create a bond with your visitors.
Bring up likes or dislikes you have in common with them in your ad copy. Just make sure you do your research.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Chief Consultant for Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in business incorporation, establishing limited liability companies, contract drafting & reviewing, and more. CALL ATTORNEY BOOKER at (301) 408-1082. View her website at www.compuperfect.net
She is also the author of “Biblical Entrepreneurship.” This book includes seven (7) vital steps to starting your business and detailed information on the legal requirements involved based on her experience as an attorney. This book is available for online purchase by clicking on the Book Cover to the right of this blog. www.kbooker.wordpress.com