- Examine your corporate culture to discover any impediments to change. Some traditions and practices may need to be revamped to meet new needs.
- Keep talking about change so that employees think in terms of change and help make it happen.
- Make expectations clear. Key employees should know that embracing change is part of their responsibility.
- Monitor company procedures and systems to be sure they support change
- Plan far ahead for the biggest change of all: your retirement or exit from the company, an develop new leadership.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Chief Consultant for Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in business incorporation, establishing limited liability companies, contract drafting & reviewing, and more. CALL ATTORNEY BOOKER at (301) 408-1082. View her website at www.compuperfect.net
She is also the author of “Business Tips” Report where you will discover tips that will put you on the Road to Business Success, Tips for creating and implementing a marketing plan, and more. This report and other books she has authored are available for online purchase at www.kbooker.wordpress.com by clicking on the respective report and book covers on the right sidebar of the blog site.