What are the objectives that you hope to achieve with your brand?
Your brand should be comprised of the company personality, image, core competencies and characteristics. The impressions that you make, as well as the words people will use to describe your company to others, are the basic framework of your brand.
The benefits of branding are:
( 1) you build credibility;
(2) you have more influence on your market; and
(3) you motivate customers and clients to purchase from you.
To determine your brand objectives ask yourself the following questions:
* What is it that you want your brand to do for your company?
* What do you want others to know and say about your products or services?
Sample objectives may include:
* Being recognized by receiving a specific award
* Gaining a specific number of new clients in the next year
* Positioning your company as an industry leader within the next six months
You will find that by defining your objectives with specific time lines it is easier to develop a plan of action to achieve those objectives. By defining your objectives you are able to map out a plan on how to achieve those objectives. For example, your objective is to position your company as an industry leader, you can:
* Have members of your team speak at Trade Shows
* Schedule lectures at professional group gatherings within your industry
* Write and publish articles in newspapers, magazines, or online media
Once you’ve determined your objectives the next step is to develop your brand strategy by listing out how, when, and what you are going to do to accomplish these brand objectives. Then, further detail out monthly or quarterly goals to achieve these brand objectives.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Chief Consultant for Compu-Perfect Professional Services (www.compuperfect.net) , a business consulting firm specializing in business incorporation, establishing limited liability companies, contract drafting & reviewing, and more. CALL ATTORNEY BOOKER at (301) 408-1082.
She is also the author of “Business Tips” Report where you will discover tips that will put you on the Road to Business Success, Tips for creating and implementing a marketing plan, and more. This e-book and other books she has authored are available for online purchase at www.kbooker.wordpress.com by clicking on the respective e-book cover on the right sidebar of this blog site.