Before any lawsuit is filed, the attacking attorney conducts an asset search on you to determine if you are a worthwhile target. Here are the questions he is looking to answer for himself: Do you own sufficient assets to satisfy a judgment? Will the attorney be able to collect a “satisfying” 40% fee from seizure of your assets?
Asset protection is all about reducing your ownership interest in your assets to a minimum while increasing your control of your assets to a maximum. The less you ‘own’ the less chance you have to be sued. Our legal system is designed so that you can only lose what you own, not what you control.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, Asset Protection, and more.
Attorney Booker has developed the Asset Protection Kit that helps you:
* Transfer your estate to the loved ones of your choice
* Provides you with Asset Protection tools that you can use to:
1. Avoid probate which is a court process for validating a Will and a deceased persons estate is distributed in accordance with the Will or via the state’s law of intestate succession.
2. Transfer your assets to your loved ones more quickly than a Will.
NOW is the Best Time to Protect Your Assets.
Here’s where you can grab your copy of my Do-It-Yourself Asset Protection Kit which has been discounted by 50% off the regular price – https://kbooker.wordpress.com/asset-protection/
Try My Do-It-Yourself Asset Protection Kit and Get 2 Free Bonus Reports.
- Bonus 1: Make Sure Your Assets Go to the Ones You Love
- Bonus 2: Will vs. Living Trust – Which is Best For You