- Create a Brand. Spend a little money to create a professional logo, business card and stationery. Present a professional image.
- Ramp up Online. Make creating a Web site a top priority. A Web site is today’s calling card, and you are operating below optimum level without one. A website provides a place for people to go and learn about your business.
- Make Your First Sale. Get that first sale even if it’s from friends or family at a discounted rate.
- Promote Testimonials. Get testimonials from your customers, and start building credibility for your business from day one.
- Be Creative. Look for a special promotion, big event, or email campaign to get people talking about you, your product, or service.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Chief Consultant for Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in business incorporation, establishing limited liability companies, contract drafting & reviewing, and more. CALL ATTORNEY BOOKER at (301) 408-1082. View her website at www.compuperfect.net
She is also the author of “Business Tips” e-book where you will discover tips that will put you on the Road to Business Success, Tips for creating and implementing a marketing plan, and more. For Only $5.00, you can Get Your Copy NOW!!!