Invite Attorney Karmen A. Booker to Speak
Whether business speaking engagements, teaching business and nonprofit-related topics, or coaching people in starting their own business, audiences enjoy learning from Attorney Karmen A. Booker’s unique interactive style.
If you are interested in having Attorney Karmen A. Booker conduct a 2-hour workshop for your church or group, call her at (301) 408-1082.
Positioning You to Flow In Your Purpose $45.00/participant
* Exploring Your God-given Gifts
* Exploring Your Passions and Personality
* What are Spiritual Gifts
* Types of Spiritual Gifts
* Exploring My Design for Giftedness
* Heart of the Servant
Positioning You to Take Over the Marketplace via Biblical $45.00/participant
Step 1 – How to Obtain a Vision for Your Business
Step 2 – How to Hear From God
Step 3 – How to Overcome Obstacles – the Fear of Failure and the Fear of Rejection
Step 4 – The Different Types of Business Entities and Selecting the Best One for your Business
Step 5 – How to Develop a Business Plan
Step 6 – How to Select a Name for Your Business and Other Business Essentials
Step 7 – Tax Tips for Your Home Business
How to Start and Manage a Nonprofit Organization $45.00/participant
* Benefits of Establishing a Nonprofit Organization
* How to Recruit Board Members
* Effective Nonprofit Board Leadership
* Does Your Nonprofit need a Fundraising Breakthrough?
Seminars and Workshops have been appreciated by:
- Women’s Entrepreneur Expo – Joan Henry
- Those Preaching Women Conference -Greater Mt. Calvary Holy Church
- Women’s Conference – Purpose of Christ Ministries
- Holy Mountain International Ministries
- Black Writers’ Guild of Maryland
- Black MBA Association
Radio Show Guest Appearances include:
- Janice Albokai – The Voice of Small Business
- Loretta Faith Harris – Loretta Faith Harris Show
- Gene and Danita Johnson – God’s Power Community
- Lougenia Rucker -Divine Diamond Ministries
- Janice Albokai – The Voice of Small Business
- Pat Council – Designing Your Life Today
- Barbara Koroma – E.Y.E.S.
Karmen A. Booker is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. She attended school there, and later attended Howard University where she received a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a Juris Doctor Degree.
Mrs. Booker is a Business / Nonprofit Attorney and the Chief Consultant for Compu-Perfect Professional Services – www.compuperfect.net. Compu-Perfect is a consulting firm that specializes in corporate, limited liability company, and nonprofit entity formations, 501(c)(3) tax exemption applications, copyright registration, trademark search and registration, patent registration, grant research and writing services, and asset protection services.
Mrs. Booker has 20 years experience writing contracts and business plans, forming business entities (Corporations, LLC’s, and Nonprofit Organizations), 501(c)(3) tax exemption, copyright/trademark registration, contract drafting and reviewing, and grant research and writing services. She also has 20 years editing experience.
Compu-Perfect offers you uncompromised professional business services that are designed to meet your vision and specialized goals at reasonable costs. Thereby, Moving You on the Road to Greater Business Success.
List of Services and Products
- Business Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s) and Nonprofit Organizations)
- Business Plan Writing
- Contract Drafting and Reviewing
- Trademark Search and Registration
- Patent Registration
- Completion of the 501(c)(3) application for nonprofit organizations
- Grant Research and Writing
“Entrepreneurship is for You”
“The Nonprofit Board”
“Board Chair Manual”
“Board Development Handbook”
“Nonprofit Sample Templates”
“Fundraising for Nonprofits”
“How to Hold Successful Fundraising Events”
“Compu-Perfect is a professionally run, no non-sense business committed to providing superb services in a timely fashion. The owner, Karmen Booker, is an attorney with high moral and business standards. She has a wealth of knowledge, her work is truly her mission and I highly recommend all who need her services.”
Joseph Gaskins, The Biz Center, Inc.
“Compu-Perfect Professional Services is excellent. There expertise in the nonprofit arena is on point. They walk their clients through the process from start to finish. They also inform their clients on current documents that need to be updated/amended. I enjoy working with Karmen Booker. She has great follow-up skills, and listens to her client.”
Angela McKnight, Angela Cares, Inc.
“Compu-Perfect has helped my ministry get all of its nonprofit documentation in order. They are very reliable and timely in providing services.”
Pastor Peterson Koroma, Foundation of Life Evangelical Ministries
“My experience with Compu-Perfect has been very professional. I am happy to say that they made good on timelines and stated promises in a very fashionable way. I would gladly recommend their services to anyone.”
Brian Pruitt, Power of Dad, Inc.
“Excellent service for all of your business and professional needs. Very timely and committed to the completion of the job at hand.”
Charlotte Bynum, House of Refuge for Hurting Women, Inc.
Book Karmen for:
Business Expos * Conferences * Retreats * Community Events * Youth Programs * Business Meetings/Trainings
Karmen A. Booker