Many writers are focused on writing their books, but do not think about the legal aspects that writers need to understand, protect, and maximize the value of their rights. This book discusses:
- What is a Copyright?
- Why do I, an author, need one?
- How do I get one?
- What are the Advantages of Copyright Registration?
- What is the Fair Use Doctrine and how does it apply to my book?
- What is a Trademark and how does it apply to my book?
- Should I have a written contract when dealing with printers, publishing companies, editors, graphic designers, etc.?
- What is the difference between a Memorandum of Understanding and a Contract?
“Legal Essentials for Authors and Writers” was designed by Attorney Karmen A. Booker with authors and writers in mind. Be sure to get your Copy NOW – $9.99.
I am an Attorney and Business Consultant. I have a business consulting firm – Compu-Perfect Professional Services, which has been providing the following services for 20 years:
- Business Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Nonprofit Organizations)
- Contract Drafting and Reviewing
- Trademark Search and Registration
- Completion of the 501(c)(3) application for nonprofit organizations
- Grant Research and Writing
- Business Plan Writing
To learn more about me and my passion for Businesses and Nonprofits please view my Linkedin profile – www.linkedin.com/in/karmenbooker/
Please call me at (301) 408-1082 so we can discuss how I can help you and those you refer “Move on the Road to Greater Success”.
NOTE: Anyone that you refer to us and they engage our services, we will pay you a $50 REFERRAL FEE.